Now, 3D is getting popular again. So, How-To House will help you to make your own 3D glasses. It's easy and simple. Everybody can make it. So, don't waste your time guys. Let's start!!
You will need :
- Tape or Glue
- Red and Blue cellophane
or you can use this blank template here.
- Just print out the template in A4 paper. HOW-TO HOUSE template above or the blank 3D template.
- Cut the pieces out around the outside black lines.
- Cut out red and Blue eye pieces.
- Tape or glue colored cellophane to the back of the glasses to cover the eye holes.
- Red cellophane on the left, Blue cellophane on the right.
- Fold the flaps on the earpieces and tape or glue to the glasses like shown below.
|It will look something like this...|
The Result :
- When the glue's done drying. Explore the magical of 3D with some pictures below.
Try it now!!!