Can't connect to the internet because it's showing as being connected to multiple networks? A Home network and an Unidentified network. When you facing this problem, just follow this tutorial.
Apparently there is an Apple program called "Bonjour Services" it is installed in Windows 7 with programs like iTunes. It is also installed with Adobe PS3 programs but usually shows up as ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## in Adobe.
To see if you have the Bonjour service or ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## running on your PC.
1. Click Start Right-click "Computer" and select "Manage".
2. Expand "Services and Applications" -> "Services".
3. Find the Bonjour name or ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## in the list of services.
4. Double-click this to open up a Window.
5. Under the General Tab next to Start-up Type Select Disabled from the drop down.
Now test and see if you still have connectivity issues. Good luck!