Want to hide folders in your phone? Here is very interesting how-to for you to hide folders in your phone without the need of any software.This trick can be used for Nokia,Samsung, Motorola, LG and others. But to perform this trick, your phone should support Java.
How-to Hide it:
- Create "New folder" or you can use any existing folder that is to be hidden.
- Rename the folder to any name but with the extension of .jad.
Example : Hide your videos folder,rename it >> videos.jad
- Now create a new folder with the same name in the same directory but with the extension of .jar.
So, create the folder with the name >> videos.jar
- Thats it!! Your orignal videos folder which has been renamed with .jad gets hidden and only folder with.jar extension is visible and seen as empty. Your data is hidden.
How-to Open it :
- To unhide the original folder you have to remove the .jar
- Then, your original folder with all the files and with .jad will become visible.