You deleted your file accidentally? You want to get the files back? Don't worry. HH bring you good news: you can get all those back, free of charge. his is how to recover your deleted files. Follow these steps :
- Download and install Piriform’s Recuva software.
- Install it and ready to use it. Hit Recuva shortcuts on the desktop.
- Proceed through the setup wizard, choosing the options that correspond to the types of files you need to find/restore.
- When you reach the screen that says ‘Thank you, Recuva is now ready to search for your files,’ check the Enable Deep Scan checkbox, and click start.
- When Recuva finishes, it will display a results screen. Find the files that you want to restore, and click the checkbox next to them in the left column.
- When you’ve checked all of the files you want to restore, click the Recover button in the lower-right corner.
- Then choose a location to restore the files to.
- You're DONE!!
Isn't that easy? :)